What's cloud integration?
Cloud integration is connecting disparate cloud-based systems into a single platform. By breaking down these software silos, cloud integration lets you access and manage applications and data from different software systems all in one place.
Cloud Integration Platforms
- MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- IBM App Connect
- Dell Boomi
Benefits of cloud-based integration
- Reduced operational costs and increased revenue
- Increased scalability and flexibility
- Improved internal communication
- Improved customer service and support
- Increased functional and operational connectivity